Visit your local Experimac store and register in person for the chance to win a Retina MacBook Pro Quad i7 laptop or a 27" 5k thin panel iMac computer!
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Experimac’s Holiday Grand Prize Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who have reached the age of majority or eighteen (18) years old by the time they enter (“Entrant”). Current Employees of Experimac, United Franchise Group or any of their associated brands are NOT eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Experimac, 2121 Vista Parkway, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
- Timing: The Contest launches on November 13th, 2017 and contest entries will be received at Experimac locations until local time of close on December 31st, 2017. There will be two winners randomly selected during the first week of January 2018. Contest winners will receive either a Retina MacBook Pro Quad i7 laptop or a 27" 5k thin panel iMac computer. Winners will be announced via social media the first week of January 2018.
- How to Enter: Entrants in the Contest, should visit www.experimac.com/locations to find the store nearest them. Upon visiting a local Experimac location, inform Experimac staff that you desire to enter the Holiday Grand Prize Giveaway Contest. Experimac Staff will register you on location for the Contest.
- Your entry may be submitted only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Please note that any information you submit for entry into the Contest may be used in the promotional efforts of Experimac, both locally and nationally. Experimac is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries.
|Contest Time Line||Start Date||Ending Date|
|Check-ins & photos posted||Nov 13, 2017||Dec 31, 2017|
|Grand prizes awarded||January 2018|
For Contest: By submitting your entry, you agree that your photo(s) adheres to the Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Experimac or the contest administrator, DAS Group, in their sole discretion, may remove your entry and disqualify you from the Contest if they believe, at their sole discretion, that your entry fails to conform to any of the Guidelines and Restrictions or if you have otherwise violated these Official Rules.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION BY EXPERIMAC OR ITS DESIGNEE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. Winner Determination:
For Contest: There will be 2 prizes awarded in the first week of January 2018, to be delivered to the local Experimac store from which the Contest winners’ entries were generated. Upon announcement of Contest winners via social media, winners will be contacted and will have 30 days to claim their prize at their local Experimac. Prizes will be forfeited after 30 days.
8. General Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Experimac, DAS Group, and their respective parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Experimac and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Experimac reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. In such event, Experimac reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Experimac also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Experimac reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Experimac’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another Contest entry if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the state of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Palm Beach county, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Experimac in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.