Microsoft Edge is an Internet browser alternative to Safari which can be downloaded from the App Store. It provides an exciting suite of features that make for an excellent browsing experience on a mobile device.
Below are some tips for using the Microsoft Edge browser on your iPhone device:
- Surf your way! Microsoft Edge offers users several bowser customization options. By going into the browser settings, you can choose whether you want to browse in standard light mode or dark mode. By turning on dark mode, it changes the user interface to black. You can also choose your default search engine. Bing is an amazing search engine, but it’s nice to know that users have the ability to choose Yahoo or Google as alternatives if they prefer one of those.
- When browsing the Internet, you may come across some information that you may want to view on a larger screen. While using Microsoft Edge, you can link multiple devices through your Microsoft account and seamlessly transfer webpages to other devices making
- For users that want to stay current with the latest news, Microsoft Edge offers a dedicated news feed on the home page. Stories update automatically so all you need to do is scroll through for the most recent headlines.
- The Microsoft Edge browser also offers voice search and a barcode scanner for times when a standard keyboard input is not optimal.
- Shopping for that perfect gift can sometimes be a difficult secret to keep from our loved ones. Not to worry, Microsoft Edge offers an InPrivate browsing option to help keep certain tidbits of information top secret.
If you haven’t given Microsoft Edge a try on your iPhone device, we think you’ll like what you find so give it a try today. Should you run into any issues with it on your iPhone device, don’t hesitate to stop by your local Experimac store. Our techs are ready to help!