2017 was an exciting year for Apple product fans that featured some great software improvements along with some impressive hardware upgrades. There were, however, a few bumps along the road with some weird bugs here and there, but overall, we received some amazing new features and upgrades on some of our favorite products from Apple, Inc.
Take a look back on 2017 . . . the best of Apple Inc.’s releases for the year . . .
- The iPhone X® device was definitely the upgrade Apple fans have been waiting for. From the addition of augmented reality through its powerful camera, to the implementation of facial recognition technology to unlock your phone, the iPhone X device delivers an impressive entry to the iPhone® device
- Apple Watch Series 3® device introduced a GPS feature to the Apple Watch® device line allowing users to access navigation without having their iPhone device on them. They also released an LTE version which adds cellular connectivity to your Apple Watch
- The iMac Pro® computer is a powerhouse, all-in-one computer that brings the power of virtual reality to the iMac® computer product
. . . As well as the weirdest bugs of the year . . .
- The “A ?” bug was likely one of the more frustrating bugs of 2017. While typing on their iPhone devices, users experienced an issue where “I” auto corrected into “A ?”. A patch was later released and this issue has thankfully been resolved but while it lasted, it managed to drive everyone nuts.
- The macOS® High Sierra launched with a bug that allowed any user to create an administrative account on a Mac computer without a password. This issue posed a serious security threat; however, everyone was grateful that it was patched within 24 hours of its release.
With every new, exciting development, there sometimes comes a bug, something that’s just not working as it should. Thankfully, Apple product fans know that Apple is always looking to make things better. Should you still be struggling with one of these bugs or if you’re interested in certified pre-owned products, end the year on a high note and stop by you local Experimac store today.