Have you had those days where you just wonder how to take advantage of the powerful features in Apple® Photos? Like automatically organizing your library, to show when and where each photo was taken or who was in the photo, resting assured you will never again go through the stress of potentially losing all that hard work!
- Feeling artsy and want to learn how to sketch, draw or paint with your iPad or iPhone?
- iCloud® Tips & Tricks!
- Trackpad and keyboard functionality, shortcuts and bluetooth sync
- Moving from Windows to Mac® painlessly
- External hard drive backups
- One on One classes are $24.99 per hour and $14.99 per half hour. We can accommodate shorter or longer time frames upon request!
To sign up for Apple® Product Training Classes with Experimac West Seattle search and select available training sessions on this calendar:
- If you would like to or need to request accommodations ahead of time please call us at 206-935-3378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time as we will gladly try to meet your needs.
- Classes are either one on one or group, accommodations will be made per request.
- In the event we cancel a training session we will notify all recipients via email or phone at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Training classes are open to everyone, without discrimination, all ages, levels of expertise, etc.
- Payment for classes is due upon arrival prior to the start of training, unless otherwise agreed upon or payment arrangements have been made.
The 90-day limited warranty covers both device sales and repairs, for repair or exchange (at Experimac's discretion). This warranty is for mechanical defects from the original purchase store only. If the repaired device has been previously opened, physically damaged or liquid damaged, the device may be considered compromised and therefore the warranty may be deemed void.